b.All Online Bank Transfers from Valid Bank Accounts are processed using the gateway provided by the respective Issuing Bank which support Payment Facility to provide these services to the Users. All such Online Bank Transfers on Payment Facility are also governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank.
a.All Valid Credit / Debit/ Cash Card/ and other payment instruments are processed using a Credit Card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms and conditions agreed to between the Buyer and the respective Issuing Bank and payment instrument issuing company.
6.Buyer’s arrangement with Issuing Bank:
5. Uluberia College may do such checks as it deems fit before approving the receipt of/Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price from the Buyer for security or other reasons at the discretion of Uluberia College.As a result of such check if Uluberia College is not satisfied with the creditability of the Buyer or genuineness of the Transaction / Transaction Price, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Buyers commitment to pay Transaction Price.
4. Uluberia Collegereserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Buyers with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by Buyer with college or breach/violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
3. Uluberia College reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or Transaction Price which Uluberia College may receive from on an individual Valid Credit/Debit/ Cash Card / Valid Bank Account/ and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual Buyer during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
• Refund shall be subject to Buyer complying with Policies.
• You, as a Buyer, may agree with the us(Seller's point of view) through electronic communication and electronic records and using the automated features as may be provided by Payment Facility on any extension / increase in the Dispatch and/or Delivery time and the Transaction shall stand amended to such extent. Any such extension / increase of Dispatch / Delivery time or subsequent novation / variation of the Transaction should be in compliance with Payment Facility Rules and Policies.
• You, as a Buyer's point of view, understand that upon initiating a Transaction You are entering into a legally binding and enforceable contract with the us to purchase the services from the us using the Payment Facility, and You shall pay the Transaction Price through Your Issuing Bank to the us using Payment Facility.
2.Payment Facility :
All payments made against the purchases/services on Website by you shall be compulsorily in Indian Rupees acceptable.
(c) shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(b) is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
(a) belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to;
1. You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information which:
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
Use of the Website
When You use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, You agree and understand that You are communicating with Us through electronic records and You consent to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
You should be 17 years or more.
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.